Aesir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aesir

The Private Forum of the Aesir Faction of Heaven's Tear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refer a Friend (or stranger:P) Part 2! Better rewards..oohhhhh :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

Refer a Friend (or stranger:P)  Part 2!  Better rewards..oohhhhh :D Empty
PostSubject: Refer a Friend (or stranger:P) Part 2! Better rewards..oohhhhh :D   Refer a Friend (or stranger:P)  Part 2!  Better rewards..oohhhhh :D EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Im basically copying and pasting most of this from the previous one cuz im lazy Very Happy

I'd love for us to be a big boisterous guild. We tasted tw..we liked it...we tasted boss kills...we liked that too! So now we just need more people to do them on a regular basis. Old friends are great, but new blood is always a welcome personality addition ^^ So for every person (50+) you get to join, and stays at least 3 days, you get a Guard. Scroll. Every 10 people you refer you get a 2 star dragon orb IN ADDITION to the Guardian Scrolls! This event will go on till 11:59 pst, Sunday October 18th. whip laughing just cuz thumbsup

Just let the exec know to add them to guild then post here char name and date they joined please Smile Or mail me in game to let me know.

wave

Last edited by Reisha on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimly
Executor
Executor
Grimly

PostSubject: Re: Refer a Friend (or stranger:P) Part 2! Better rewards..oohhhhh :D   Refer a Friend (or stranger:P)  Part 2!  Better rewards..oohhhhh :D EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Everyone who came with me leave so I can re-invite you cheers hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://ryan292@myspace.com
Angry_Tiger
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Refer a Friend (or stranger:P) Part 2! Better rewards..oohhhhh :D   Refer a Friend (or stranger:P)  Part 2!  Better rewards..oohhhhh :D EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Recruites
crossed the line :

Jazzymina - 61 archer = Oct. 13 2009
Back to top Go down
Kastinique

PostSubject: Re: Refer a Friend (or stranger:P) Part 2! Better rewards..oohhhhh :D   Refer a Friend (or stranger:P)  Part 2!  Better rewards..oohhhhh :D EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 pm

LocDonner Oct. 13th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refer a Friend (or stranger:P) Part 2! Better rewards..oohhhhh :D   Refer a Friend (or stranger:P)  Part 2!  Better rewards..oohhhhh :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Refer a Friend (or stranger:P) Part 2! Better rewards..oohhhhh :D
Page 1 of 1