Aesir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aesir

The Private Forum of the Aesir Faction of Heaven's Tear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open letter to Reisha

Go down 
+7
Vensgard
western
Reisha
ecclectic
Clerigy
khyva
ShinLi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vensgard
Commissioner
Vensgard

Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Reisha wrote:
hehe hey vens and all! god its been ages since I've been on here. I've not played any mmo's for a while :S Doing a physics class now and its taking a lot of my time.

Last I was on I gave AncientFate the leadership though I dont remember on which of his characters. :S

Hope you all are well <3 think of all of you still Smile

hey reisha do you have facebook ? western and I would like to know
Back to top Go down
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:35 am

lol that's crazy that you 2 are still hitched Smile yes I have fb. its facebook.com/rattissia ^.^

We did have a really good guild. Everyone was a bunch of great people! Good friends with good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Edyani

Edyani

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 pm

o well have be to long since i see someon reports in this forum, also lost all track of all tee good kittens ingame xD.
so well, rei rei add me in facebook. i add with my personal profile and with edyani profile nya~.

2nd and most important, im be playing som beta and alphas also dont got a ful fledge guild since then(most of the games dont look like MMORPG, all you can do all the game alon if you know what i mean(like a Veno with herc Razz)), so im going to play a P2P game... yep Tera online, so if someon want to play along tag me il post the server im going to be in a few weeks(tjis week end is te last beta phase, and in last day of this month i enter the game preview for thos who have reserved tee game).

so well all are welcome to play and tag along if you want, atm no one free game are going good this time(most of em are unbalance), also are boring to play(and have low prfiled graphics provided with a base of unity play sketchs. yes i like a lot to have good graphs.)

also if someon stil playing PW send nyas to those how still playing(the true i got over nya for pw but hate to do the same again and again, so basic, i have do the entire game 6 times ._.)
well i leave my char profile for thos who want to add me to facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/edyani

se ya later. and lot of nya´s~ kitty
Back to top Go down
Edyani

Edyani

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:03 pm

ok for all who want to play tera online im going to be at Jaggered Coast Server, i say to all my friends to be at valley of titans but al say the other server is good and so(valley of titans its full atm). i have tee same tag name so dont worry to wisp me to Edyani ok nya~.
when all the servers come up im going to create it in all servers Razz.

the open beta star in 20-21/4 for me start 19/4. full fledge game start 1/5, so hope someon want to play it and se you arround nya~

best nyas to all... kitten X3.
Back to top Go down
Vensgard
Commissioner
Vensgard

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:18 pm

yo some more live here ! I'm currently shopping I will build a new computer, will return a bit on pwi since western asked me to, he told me some new stuff added.

Its cool edy tera seem amazing ! I've added u on fb !

Long live Aesir !
Back to top Go down
Vensgard
Commissioner
Vensgard

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello all we're in 2016 I dont see any activity here since 2012 where I last posted. I sometime talk with Western on FB and still remember PWI souvenir and moment with Aesir. I didnt play PWI since 2010 it do not make me younger lol but if you guys want to talk or have any news about me you can add email me v.laroche@live.ca I have a little girl now 6 month old and do not have time to play. Is the guild still alive? I just red all the thread and omg it bring back old time memory. Drop a message here if you see my message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Reisha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aesir :: The Bifrost Bridge :: Announcements & Rules-
Jump to: