Aesir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aesir

The Private Forum of the Aesir Faction of Heaven's Tear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?

Go down 
+11
Menderva
Troy
ShinLi
Kastinique
Walkerman
Pysia
Brolly
western
AncientFate
Issca
Reisha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinLi

ShinLi

Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Last day; 5 more bosses in 1-2
Back to top Go down
Herodus

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 pm

TT 1-1: 2 bosses (watched getting them killed) kitty
Back to top Go down
Menderva

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:09 am

2-2 6 bosses
1-2 4 Bosses

(Lmao forgot to press send XD)
Back to top Go down
Grimly
Executor
Executor
Grimly

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:36 am

OK LOOK OUT!!! TIME FOR ME TO CLEAN UP WITH...
5x med bosses(=x2 multiplier) = .... drum roll.... 10 POINTS Very Happy well ok i guess i didnt win Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://ryan292@myspace.com
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 am

lol grim, u never know.

contest ends in 13 minutes. post now plz if u havent.
Back to top Go down
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 am

ok...here's the winners :O

Gold charm: takinghits
Anniversary pack #1: ShinLi
Anniversary pack #2: western
small pack of spring #1: hari
small pack of spring #2: pysia
small pack of spring #3:kastinique

Congrats to everyone! Thanks all for participating! Goes to show that anyone can win ^^ Hope to see you all participate in our upcoming events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takinghits

PostSubject: THANK YOU   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:51 am

I would like to thank all those who helped make my win possible. Without you guys i would have died at the frist boss ;P hii shy2
Back to top Go down
Takinghits

PostSubject: ps   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 am

I resemble that remark in rei's 3rd sentance as I am Anyone. Don't know how she found out my real name though @@
Back to top Go down
Pysia

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 am

GZ hits! Smile

I just got one formal question.
Reisha wrote:

Please post on here which tt you do, and how many bosses. You will be responsible to mark the bosses killed here. I wont be able to tell if you've done the bosses or not, so please remember your integrity while posting. Smile
Acording to this, i have problems to see why we have such a winner list. We had diferent place to post tt kills? I missed something? ;p
Back to top Go down
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:20 am

Pysia wrote:
GZ hits! Smile

I just got one formal question.
Reisha wrote:

Please post on here which tt you do, and how many bosses. You will be responsible to mark the bosses killed here. I wont be able to tell if you've done the bosses or not, so please remember your integrity while posting. Smile
Acording to this, i have problems to see why we have such a winner list. We had diferent place to post tt kills? I missed something? ;p

Every person who is on the list has posted their tt(s). I wrote down each persons name on a piece of paper. I cut all the papers the same way so the sizes would be as close to each other as possible. I then put all of the names in a bucket as I entered them.

Last night I put all the entries into a big bag and blew it up with air and then shook it around for 10 minutes, occasionally reaching in to stir it with my hand (then blowing it back up and shaking again). I then poured the entries back into a bucket from the bag and looked away while i reached into the bucket and picked out 1 paper per time. It was one prize per character, so any repeated names were set aside. I then put the names down in the order I drew them. First got the gold charm (taking) the 2nd and 3rd drawn got anniversary packs (shinli and western) 4th-6th got small packs of spring (hari, pysia and kast).

This was the best way I could do to mix the names and have it be completely unbias as to who would get chosen when I reached into the bag and drew.
Back to top Go down
Kastinique

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Thank You!!!
Back to top Go down
ShinLi

ShinLi

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 pm

I... I won something?!!? How incredible! I never win anything *faints*
Back to top Go down
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:30 pm

thumbsup Grats all carefree
Back to top Go down
Brolly
Commissioner
Brolly

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:42 pm

grats to ppl who won hii

nw hand em all over to me beat a toy beat a toy punched punched shocking

peace thumbsup sneaky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?   Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack?   Small pack of spring? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free gold charm? Anniversary Pack? Small pack of spring?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3