Aesir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aesir

The Private Forum of the Aesir Faction of Heaven's Tear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open letter to Reisha

Go down 
+7
Vensgard
western
Reisha
ecclectic
Clerigy
khyva
ShinLi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinLi

ShinLi

Open letter to Reisha Empty
PostSubject: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 am

Greetings, and the blessings of the day to you!

I hope you are well and happy; unfortunately, those of us left in Aesir guild are not as happy as we would like to be. We have been virtually leaderless now for about 2 months, and it is hurting the guild. We are now down to 129 on the roster, from a high of nearly 180 a few months ago. And many of the names on our roster will most likely never appear in the game again: Hari, Tai, Grimly, Valrae, Curebear, Mitsey, HellFuury, Acquired... And there are quite a few names that I know absolutely nothing about, having never seen them in Perfect World. In short, we appear to be down to perhaps only 10 or 15 players who still log on, and no one is coordinating anything.

We Miss You! We need a leader back! We need someone to rally around, someone who can make decisions for the guild as a whole.

I know that leadership is a burden; I tried to build my own guild for about 2 months, and it never got off the ground. (It was called AltHaven, and was intended for those who, like me, have many different personalities that actively engage in the game. Unfortunately, I could not find anyone else with my particular sickness.) I am going to be presumtuous and say that I expect you are something of a control freak. ("Domination, in all its forms", plus the fact that there are only Commissioners and Executors in your [active member] organizational chart.) So I imagine that you feel the need to personally manage everything in the guild, making it that much more of a drain on your finite resouces of time and energy.

Please do not allow Aesir to become a hollow shell. If you are not able to run the guild full time, appoint a Director and some Marshalls to do it for you, and give them standing orders to insure that the guild does not go in a direction you do not approve of. Or, if you have found other interests to occupy your available time, for the good of the guild, please step down and let someone else take over. I am sorry to have had to say that, but it needs to be said.

You have been an awesome leader, and I have enjoyed being in Aesir more than any other faction I have been a member of (5 different ones, including my own). But the enjoyment is gone; all that is left is soloing nearly everything, or finding squads on WC. And Guild chat is almost always deathly quiet.

Again, I hope that you, personally, are happy and enjoying whatever pursuits you are currently following. If PW is no longer one of them, that will be a loss to us who remain, but totally your decision. But the Guild you started is in deep trouble, and needs you to help it survive, one way or another.

With hope and respect,
ShinLi
Back to top Go down
khyva

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 am

I'm sorry. Some ppl left the fac in the past weeks, and i did the same with my veno when it happened to me that i was alone logged on... My wizzard is still in the fac, but my veno is my main.
I understand that ppl may have others things to do out of the game, but i'm really sorry about what happens to Aesir.
I won't leave with my wizard and i hope Aesir will wake up and be the fac i knew before.
Back to top Go down
Clerigy
Executor
Executor
Clerigy

PostSubject: Moving Guild   Open letter to Reisha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Unfortunately I would agree with you on that ShinLi I haven't been on for that time of the disappearance of our Leader. My computer died on me again so I couldn't really get back on till I got this new one. The way Aesir is going may end up starting from scratch depending on how long she is gone.

As much as I love Aesir for its loyalty I don't wish to see the people leave. I'm starting a new guild, because I can't do anything at my position as this right now. I'm leaving Clerigy in Aesir in case of any changes on coming back or notifying anyone that wants to know. I'm not disbanding this guild not at all I'm moving it so that people would have more liberty to see more active people on than leaving. Rules are going to be plan and simple close to Aesir but the position as leader would be as it is. If you don't like my leading I'll step down if you can do better.

UAV is my Barb I been working on him since I came back reason for barb is because so I can tank if needed but I'm working on him still. I'll shuffle people over to the guild and if you feel the task for a leader position inform me. If you want to be back in Aesir again I'll invite you back with Clerigy. We'll start low and see from there if we need to expand I'll upgrade guild remember its not disbanding I feel bad for active players without some sort of figure head there.

Forum we will still use for msg or whatever we are still a part of Aesir but detect till its going again. So whisper to Clerigy, UAV, or an officer.

Guild name is Innovator
General sense is a person or an organisation who is one of the first to do something and often opens up a new area for others and achieves an innovation.
Back to top Go down
ecclectic

ecclectic

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 am

HEy Guys .. Yeah have to agree here..

I also Left with my New Bm EccLectuss which is now my main ... I really hope Aesir gets back to being what it was ...I miss how things were here.

I will leave Ember in the faction as I am looking to restat her sometime.

Can find me in Mortal

you guys can feel more than free to Pm or whisper me if you need anything or just want to chat .

l8r

Mike
Back to top Go down
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry guys. I feel bad not having been on. There are many reasons I've not been on including my kids were gone for 3 weeks so I had to keep myself busy because i get depressed when I dont see them. >< I am going to Hawaii/california for a month starting sunday and I'm not sure how much I'll be on pwi. I was hoping i'd come back but between rl things and hail not wanting to play pwi anymore its been hard to spend what time i do have on the pc away from him >< if you lot would like me to hand leadership or some sort of positions over to someone let me know who. I do hope to play pwi again some day but I dont know when that day will be.

The game that i and hail play when I do get to play is called dragon oath. www.Dragonoath.com if any of you decide to play there we'd love to have you join us. I also have a ventrilo now that if any of you want to stop in and use you can.

inevitable.guildpros.info port 7890 no password to get on for now..if i notice random people i dont know logging on it i'll password it later.

I do love you all and hope all is going well for you. if any of yo uwant my email or my cell number to text me (texting me is probally the best way to find me lately with how busy ive been ><) pm me and ill give it to ya.
Back to top Go down
western

western

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 am

carefree awesome <333 love yah boss
Back to top Go down
Vensgard
Commissioner
Vensgard

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am

hi all of aesir. Me too It been a while I didnt log on pwi. I dont have computer anymore and I dont feel like I want to play video game anymore for the moment. Well I hope you all feeling good and I will always remember the blast I had with Aesir. I will be looking this forum for news and to be up-to-date.
Back to top Go down
western

western

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:58 am

Vens <3 meh wife LOL, im playing ur veno once in awhile bro, trying to get level 93 thru BH, also leveling ur NOOBISH herc, also tried TWing with TE with ur heavyness sux tho>.> just kidding LOL,,,, well then Vensgard is doing great,,, cia whenever bye!
Back to top Go down
Clerigy
Executor
Executor
Clerigy

PostSubject: Wish this would be us again   Open letter to Reisha EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Open letter to Reisha 005 can't we be like this again?
Back to top Go down
western

western

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Clerigy wrote:
Open letter to Reisha 005 can't we be like this again?

awesome cute awesome

Back to top Go down
Quietensa

Quietensa

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Hey all

I am no longer playing Q because I can't play her and Akaishina at same time I am still Q though created a new archer that was on a different account then my pysch i named her Quietensa so that I could still go by Q feel free to pm her or Akaishina anytime. BTW new archer is full dex unlike Q1 love ya all
Back to top Go down
Clerigy
Executor
Executor
Clerigy

PostSubject: Good job Q   Open letter to Reisha EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am

Yeah Q is lvling up her archer really fast Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_37 and she be putting up her dukes Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_29 so bring home the bacon Q Open letter to Reisha 13. At first I was like Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_41 but I think I'm better at meditating Open letter to Reisha Ccb40 and drinking my tea Open letter to Reisha Ccb41 and yes I love the emotes Open letter to Reisha Onion0
Back to top Go down
drefanie
Executor
Executor
drefanie

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Cllerigy what ever you are on pass it over and share
Back to top Go down
Clerigy
Executor
Executor
Clerigy

PostSubject: Dre   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm not on anything I'm flying Open letter to Reisha Ccb15 but I guess you can join in my meditation Open letter to Reisha Yycc048 and if you get hurt Open letter to Reisha Yycc337 I'll be here beside you Open letter to Reisha Yycc317. Be there giving each other a hand when were down Open letter to Reisha Yycc353 and after that go laugh at little piggies Open letter to Reisha Yycc412 just don't try to copy the pig Open letter to Reisha 001 than we will have a party togetherOpen letter to Reisha Onion0Open letter to Reisha 005Open letter to Reisha Yycc090Open letter to Reisha 005Open letter to Reisha Yycc130 bye! Open letter to Reisha Sleep_well
Back to top Go down
Quietensa

Quietensa

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Damn Clerigy too too funny
Back to top Go down
western

western

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

cute emoticons awesome awesome post some more....

get some more tiger thingy.... i love those sneaky
Back to top Go down
Walkerman
Commissioner
Walkerman

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 am

What happend to Aesir is pretty sad, but I'm somehow happy to see you guys here.

I had a great time in Aesir and I'll never leave with Walkerman. I'm bored with him tho, so I'll try to lvl a Sin for some time. I'll pm you, Clerg, to join your faction, my Sin is called Unscarred so everyone who wanna add him, feel free to do so.

Hope you can feel better after your trip Rei Rei =).

Vens, Spain is almost there, but I'll support Holland sneaky

Open letter to Reisha Yycc4110 <--- Awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Edyani

Edyani

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

actualy im playing the beta of Heroes of 3 Kingdoms, still low lvl, have onli payed it 2 days(im lvl 10 with my 2 chars), tiss preety good game, and thing going to be full pvp game in a few or when it come to full fledge.

also have played kingdom heroes in Aerial, but left the game to boring to pay(way to easy to do quest/lvl issues but hevy hard to get equip and stufs).

maybi im migrate to Tera online or Other world when they go out to issue, aslo there are PTP game but are good.

also loged a few days ago in PW, and no one of me friend where on(guild and no guild), so i got bored, and most of em have low new chars so i dont like to do a new char again and do WHOLE game again, do it whit 4 chars and is boring do all again.

well see ya later, and huges to all gals in game ^^
Back to top Go down
Clerigy
Executor
Executor
Clerigy

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Well I guess I haven't heard from much of ppl and so I'm going to switch UAV just passing the lead over to another one of my char. But anyways Edyani I know how you feel things have changed on that part of prospective. Just going to see what time does and see where the wind blows.

On another note RUNNNNNNN TIGERSSSSS!!!!!! Western is trying to capture all of you Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_20 so no time for smoke breaks he is after you Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_22 disguise yourselves Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_30Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_36he is beating up one of you right now Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_33 OMG one of them is foaming at the mouth Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_34 he is fishing but not the catch and releasing he is bunking you tigers at the head Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_23RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_09..........oh no Western what are you doing with that that that Dead Open letter to Reisha Emo.HaLinh.Vn_18
Back to top Go down
Edyani

Edyani

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:09 pm

cler post a link of that icons, i wan em for messenger xD.
Back to top Go down
western

western

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 pm

beat a toy whip laughing just cuz TYVM cler i got em all BWAHAHHAHAAHA
Back to top Go down
western

western

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 pm

BUMP beat a toy
Back to top Go down
Vensgard
Commissioner
Vensgard

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 pm

omg aesir, souvenirs, souvenirs, je m'en rappelerai toujours, aesir was my home in aesir !

Aesir was so good, aesir was the reason why I liked to play perfect world, now where's aesir, cant we be like again?

Aesir cheers
Back to top Go down
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 pm

hehe hey vens and all! god its been ages since I've been on here. I've not played any mmo's for a while :S Doing a physics class now and its taking a lot of my time.

Last I was on I gave AncientFate the leadership though I dont remember on which of his characters. :S

Hope you all are well <3 think of all of you still Smile
Back to top Go down
Vensgard
Commissioner
Vensgard

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Reisha wrote:
hehe hey vens and all! god its been ages since I've been on here. I've not played any mmo's for a while :S Doing a physics class now and its taking a lot of my time.

Last I was on I gave AncientFate the leadership though I dont remember on which of his characters. :S

Hope you all are well <3 think of all of you still Smile

omg reisha !!! you alive, !!

Western lvl'ed my veno to lvl 100 and we're still married lol !

But I dont play much, west play a little bit nowadays...

I'M still missing the old times with Aesir, it was amazing !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Reisha   Open letter to Reisha Empty

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Reisha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aesir :: The Bifrost Bridge :: Announcements & Rules-
Jump to: