Aesir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aesir

The Private Forum of the Aesir Faction of Heaven's Tear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HHeroers of Three kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyani

Edyani

HHeroers of Three kingdom Empty
PostSubject: HHeroers of Three kingdom   HHeroers of Three kingdom EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:39 pm

ok palls, for thos how want to take a new game(most of em if tal spanish), im going to make a guild in this game:

http://hotk.perfectworld.com/

most of the rule is a 3 aliance guild of spanish talk, but i can breake the rule in my own guild for sure, also if someon want to come is welcome to join.

open beta start in 27 July, so il be on since that day (muajajaj i haked my job net so i can play, but no patch the game T_T)

so kisses and nyas to all gals, for males friend onli a huge? xD.

cha se ya ^^
Back to top Go down
Edyani

Edyani

PostSubject: Re: HHeroers of Three kingdom   HHeroers of Three kingdom EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:49 pm

well onli post to say hi Razz.

i what to know what happen to all of you in tee game nya~.
for you know i go bored of pw and some other games(also bored of pay for cash shops).

atm im playing a gpotato game called aika online with some friends of other games(som was of rappelz game of the same provider).

hope all are fine, because i see this forum most dead XD(nooo a foxy zombie x.X).

well cha later and hope all are rigth and well.

kisses t all gals, and a poke to al buddys Razz

tee neko nya, nyusu spamer Edy :3 kitty
Back to top Go down
Vensgard
Commissioner
Vensgard

PostSubject: Re: HHeroers of Three kingdom   HHeroers of Three kingdom EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:44 pm

i dont play so much game now, but i've tried heroes of three kingdom and aika also. my friends are playing aika, so I play this one a little bit, im lvl 15. As I see also, seem like aesir is dead, I remember the good old times passed with aesir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHeroers of Three kingdom   HHeroers of Three kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

HHeroers of Three kingdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aesir :: The Bifrost Bridge :: Announcements & Rules-
Jump to: