Aesir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aesir

The Private Forum of the Aesir Faction of Heaven's Tear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random event madness..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reisha
Leader
Leader
Reisha

Random event madness.. Empty
PostSubject: Random event madness..   Random event madness.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Ive been trying to think of a guild event to do atm, so while I do..we're going to have more random events then before Razz This will benefit those of you who are online and pay attention to guild chat. I've noticed a fair few will be on, but wont read guild chat..so it'll be to ur advantage to start paying attention Razz

Oh and on another note..I will be asking people in guild (not always just execs too Razz) to hold some of the random events. I'll give them some items to hand out for the events at various points in case im not on...so dont think just because im not there that it wont mean that you dont need to pay attention laughing just cuz
Back to top Go down
western

western

Random event madness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random event madness..   Random event madness.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 pm

awesome ok BOSS awesome awesome
Back to top Go down

Random event madness..
Page 1 of 1